Dedicated to Traditional Photographic Processes.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REBIRTH Photography Challenge and VOTING THREAD

Go down

REBIRTH Photography Challenge and VOTING THREAD Empty REBIRTH Photography Challenge and VOTING THREAD

Post by christopher walrath Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:47 pm

NOW ANNOUNCING : THE REBIRTH PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE (deadline 20 Feb 2009) The theme of this photography challenge is REBIRTH. To enter, submit anything that you think exemplifies the concept of REBIRTH. That's all. Interpretation is at your own discretion. (This ought to be interesting.) If you are reading this and you have a film camera and a means to scan the image and forward it to the magazine then you are invited to enter. Photographs must be made with film and a film camera or by any other non-digital means (sensitive paper, et al.) There are no other requirements. You may e-mail your photograph to the magazine. Send a .jpg file, sized 600 pixels long on the long axis at 300 dpi resolution. Please include a brief statement of how your photograph exemplifies REBIRTH along with your name, location and email address so that the magazine can contact you if you win. Only one entry per contestant so make it count. Any photograph made from January 1, 2008 to February 20, 2009 may be entered provided it was made with non-digital capture. And, as though bragging rights aren't enough, there is a prize. Or, rather, there will be. IT'S A SURPRISE. To me as well. I won't have the money to purchase the prize until February. I will post the entries here on the website, in the March issue and also on the flickr page. Voting will take place from 27 February to 22 March. You can pm me with your choice or simply post a reply here. Won't be secret ballot that way, but you can do it if you like. Good luck.
christopher walrath
christopher walrath
Admin

http://home.comcast.net/~flash19901

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum